Apart from core banking and switchware systems, banks need to provide their customers with electronic payment and non-payment solutions, in order to facilitate service providing and minimize customer visits to bank branches.
e-bridge had the opportunity to realize the importance of this kind of banking solutions. We have been working since the year 2007 to realize this vision.
- Middleware system (OBPG: Online Bill Payment Gateway): Integration of Core banking, U/Switchware, and any other systems (such as billing systems of service providers).
- IVR banking system: IVR channel for e-banking and e-payment services
- SMS Banking System: SMS channel for e-banking and e-payment services
- Internet Banking: Web channel for e-banking and e-payment services (please visit “REB Internet Banking Website” for a closer look)
- Payment gateway: e-payment gateway for e-commerce services
- WAP Channel: A mobile-oriented version of internet banking system